11:00-12:30, Review of assignment #3: final project presentation, no verbal explanation, just the video images and the music/sound. We will see all of them one after another three times and then start to talk about them.
- GROUP 1: Amarou, Francesca and Veronika
- GROUP 2: Vitaliy, Eleonora and Elena
- GROUP 3: Alejandra, Anna and Juliaan
- GROUP 4: Luigi, Jauna and David
- GROUP 6: Fran, Tereza and Alexis
- GROUP 7: Polixemi, Ioannes and Laure
Teachers advice in the public review of the assignment #3:
- GROUP 1: the concept of the dream is a very popular and good one if well developed. Here could have been developed a little more for example, making a bigger difference between the dream and the reality. All the videos/videoclips have two objectives: emotion and understanding. Always one is more important than the other but here in the video, the difference is not so clear. To communicate the idea and and explode is the most important thing in a project of architecture. Message and retoric with explanation are fundamental objectives at the final presentation of a project.
- GROUP 2: here what is needed is bit of opening (maybe with some alcohol) because is something that sometimes occurs in a group. Here there is something about to happen but it finally does not happen because of the shinness. You want it to happen but you are not enough risky to do it. The name of the project is horrible (progetto finale). You have to emphasize moms, move, intensity... seeing the reality from outside not inside, be a little more objective. The repetition of the sound is good, it does the function that has to do. But this group needed a little more of questioning: what if i change this? or this? what will happen?
- GROUP 3: this video has the exact format of a videoclip. Probably will be the winner in the voting and the competition because people like videoclips and this is one. Is a good work because takes advantage of the whole process of the week, follows it perfectly and understandably. It focuses in just one idea and this is good because communicates the message perfectly, is good to concentrate in one a idea sometimes. But some of the special effects are not connected to the rest of the work.
- GROUP 4: the real objective of this group was to record the reaction of the body language of the people in the class during the length of the video. This could have been the best action in the class because the concept is really strong but if it has been well prepared. It is a provocation but it is not clear the aim, the objective of the two different parts in the video. One is good and one is bad? or both are horrible?
- GROUP 5: here happens the same as in group 2: there is something about to happen but it finally does not happen because of the shinness. You want it to happen but you are not enough risky to do it. The structure is good, the idea of the reactions is good... but you could have studied the time, the exact reaction, the image and communicate it clearer. Why all the girls are white, young and students? this is not a real women landscape of Madrid. You should take also the ugly, poor, workers, the real mixture of Madrid population. All faces, faces, faces and faces... we have consumed 2 minutes of the 3 minutes length of the video and then what do we do? just fill in with some images... this is not a good idea, you have the time as a whole project, not filling in just planning everything. The typography is good.
- GROUP 6: in this group there is a lack of coordination. There is no group because is like 3 people that have been working separate for the final project. And the easiest way to separate a work in 3 different parts and trying to making them one is with a clock. But even with it, we can see the lack of coordination. There are very quality images here in the last two parts. It is a pity because you had a great background work and a great structure to work on. You finally have not decided for any of the different ways of investigation and the final work seems to be a mixture of some separated experiments not related together.
- GROUP 7: firstly there is no time to read the texts and some elements are not ended. The conversations were impossible to understand because they were accelerated (was this the intention?). The format/structure as a news program is great, really ironic and interesting. It is a global project with the idea of creating a webpage where anyone can upload their hands to the internet. We can perfectly see that you have had a great time working on this: with the background, the clothes, the scenes, the movement... this is great!
As a final comment we have to say that apart from tha lack of time, that is a real pity, it has been great working with you guys! you did a great work! and we are very proud of you!
12:30-13:00, Voting: we proceed to vote and count the votes to know the winner of the competition of the whole week... And the winner is... ... ...
GROUP 3!!! COUNGRATULATIONS!!!
The final clasification is:
1. GROUP 3
2. GROUP 7
3. GROUP 1
4. GROUP 6
5. GROUP 4
6. GROUP 2
7. GROUP 5
14:00-14:30, Farewell and closure: short goodbye speech and discussion of how has been the course for everybody and choosing a time and a place to celebrate the end of the course