10:00-10:30, Presentation: introduction to the course, group formation, explanation of schedule and the organization of the course. What we will do, how we will do it and why.
10:30-11:00, Madrid speech: short explanation of the different parts of Madrid, where exactly is the university, the area of study, different neighborhoods to do the data re-collection.
11:00-11:30, Woman landscape speech: short explanation of how is the structure of the process involving the different steps of the evolution of the woman lanscape.
11:30-12:30, Non verbal communication speech: short explanation of how non verbal communication is actually a way of communication that transmits more information than the verbal one and has to be developed and thought in the way to communicate a project.
presentation madrid (link to download)
presentation woman landscape (link to download)
presentation body language (link to download)
12:30-13:00, Explanation of Assignment #1: explanation for the work of the first part of the course about the data re-collection, its relation with the whole process of the week and the architectural project.
This assignment has two parts:
1 . to register and get a data base “ woman landscape in Madrid. Nov09”
2 . to analyze and communicate the woman landscape in Madrid. Nov09.
Assignment 1/ Second part
- You already have alot of visual/ oral/ ..... information about the woman lanscape in Madrid.
- You , more or less, have a partial knowledge of how this landscape is .
- You are still a member of a tree persons group.
- You are still participating in an intensive architectonic course called “ woman landscape in Madrid”.
- You perhaps have any feeling after this action.
YOU! In less than for hours ( if you want to have lunch) analyze the material registered, discuss about it and develop an strategy to communicate us the action process and the results-conclusions in just seven minutes.
First acting, then thinking about, and later communicate.
- You don´t need to create a power point presentation to carry out your communication part, open your mind again and use your project knowledge and your creative capacities to think about:
o Whole -. Fragment
o Changes of scale
o Panoramic, low angle and high angle view points.
o Video – photos
o Movement – quietness
o Sound – view
o Day – night
o ................and all those variables that will make more interesting your presentation.. 13:00-16:00
of 2nd day, Working out: Don´t forget to collect a huge amount of data about the woman landscape in Madrid at different times during the day depending on which will be your interests. It is more important to act, to collect than thinking what to do and what to collect.
you have... 22 H
And don´t forget to have FUN and spend an interesting 24 hours day!