TOPIC 1. Introduction to 3D laser measuring.
TOPIC 2. Types of sensors.
TOPIC 3. Topographic methodology in 3D laser
TOPIC 4. Distant capture techniques of geometric information
by laser sweeps.
- Survey phase.
- Georeferencing and orientation of sweeps
- Cleaning and filtering point clouds
TOPIC 5. 2D and 3D exploitation of data
- Point clouds
- 2-dimensional graphic raster models
- 2-dimensional graphic vector models
- Surface models
- Solid modelling
- Analysis of the geometries and deformations
- Animations and infographic simulations
TOPIC 6. Analysis of information and of the results